OUT: DA PASQUALE, FAIRFIELD

Da Pasquale is my favourite Italian restaurant located on the beautiful & quaint Station St in Fairfield. Whilst there are many dining options along Station St, Da Pasquale is one not to be missed! The restaurant is full of charm and provides a rustic Italian vibe and the managers and staff are just so lovely. I have been coming here for years and the quality of their food has never changed, it has always been exceptional! I love this restaurant so much that I even had my 30th birthday dinner there! Family and friends that I have introduced to the restaurant have all agreed how divine it is. On the right is a photo of my favourite pasta dish: Home made Gnocchi Carbonara. The potato is soft and fluffy and literally melts in the mouth, I've never had gnocchi quite like it! But don't take my word for it, try it out yourself. Here is the link to their website. Enjoy! http://www.dapasquale.com.au/


Comments

Popular Posts