IN: Raspberry & Pistachio Tart


Once a year me and my friend travel to Daylesford for a relaxing weekend get away!

Daylesford is located in Victoria and is just a beautiful location to relax and get away from the hectic city lifestyle! When we were their we went to the National Gallery Hotel in Hepburn for dinner. The food was just superb. For desert we got a raspberry and pistachio tart... It was simply DIVINE! 

When I got home I had to find a recipe online and bake it! And I did... It was almost identical to the one I had at Daylesford.

I would suggest having a small amount of  ice-cream to with the tart!




My first attempt baking this delicious tart!! 




  














Link for recipe:

http://www.greatbritishchefs.com/recipes/pistachio-bakewell-tart-recipe

Comments

Popular Posts