IN: One-Pot Cheesy Italian Pasta and Chicken

As a passionate cook there are 2 things I LOVE...
1. Minimal Utensils 
2. Minimal Cleaning up
This recipe I found online is just that!

I cooked this One-Pot pasta last Sunday for the family and I was a bit concerned that it wouldn't be as nice as my usual creamy pastas i cook, but much to my amazement it was!The simplicity of this dish using just one pot is brilliant and the flavours that come out of it are even better! I think a lot of the flavour comes form boiling all the ingredients together with chicken stock and white wine - normal pasta would only be boiled in water normally, so this adds a lot of flavour. I added more Parmesan then what the recipe says and also some fresh continental parsley for garnishing. YOU WILL LOVE THIS RECIPE! I had dinner prepped and cooked and in the bowls within 30 minutes! WINNER! ***Link below for recipe***


My first attempt of this yummy one-pot pasta!



Click for recipe

Comments

Popular Posts